MARKER DEDICATION - A Delaware Historical Marker dedication was held Saturday at the railroad bridge, High Street, Seaford. The marker commemorates the formal opening of the Delaware Railroad to Seaford December 11, 1856. The event was hosted by C. Russell McCabe, Director of Delaware Public Archives. Shown (l to r) at the dedication of the railroad marker on High Street in Seaford are: state Rep. Danny Short; Russell McCabe, director of the State Archives; and Rudy Wilson, Seaford Historical Society president.

Photo by David Elliott

Seaford moving one step closer to a decision about business and rental licensing program