Delmarva Auto Alley
- Pages 26-27
Groundbreaking for terminal
- A ground breaking ceremony for a new Sussex County Airport terminal building is scheduled for Tuesday, June 5, at 9 a.m. next to the current terminal building. The building will house a 60-seat restaurant, conference room, pilots' lounge, and office. Cost of the building will be $1 million, according to Frank Calio, director of Economic Development for Sussex County.
- Mr. Go-Glass is ready to open at its new location next to Seaford Village Shopping Center. Pages 18, 19 & 26.
- The Naval ROTC program has a long list of accomplishments. Page 2
Tax rate concern
- Property owners along US 13 are concerned about the city tax rate. Page 9
- The city council is looking closely at the scooter safety issue. Page 11